Effective date: January 1, 2024
Information We Collect and Receive
When you use or access the Services, we may collect or receive personal information. The types of personal information we collect depend on the product or service you use. This information may include the following:
Information from or About Others: In some circumstances, we may ask you to provide information about other individuals in order to support the services you have requested. For example, we may ask that you supply the name and contact information for a point of contact for your company, or if you refer someone to our services. You should not provide us with information about other individuals without their permission. We also receive information from third party sources to which we subscribe. Information collection and disclosure practices of those organizations would be subject to their privacy policies. If you believe any information, we have obtained about you from these sources is incorrect, please contact us.
Information we collect automatically: We also may collect certain other information automatically when you visit the Services, such as the following:
- Browser and Device Information: Certain information is automatically collected by most websites, such as information about your device and your browser. For example, we may receive device identifiers such as IP address and MAC address, operating system type and version, and Internet browser type and version.
- Search Engine and Other Referrals: When a third party refers you to our Services, such as clicking on a link to our page from a Google search, or clicking on an online ad for our services, we will receive some information about your device and your interaction with the referring site or content.
- Location Information: We may receive your approximate location or data that indicates your approximate location, such as your IP address.
Why We Use Personal Information
We may use personal information that we collect about you for purposes that include the following:
- Providing the Services and supporting the features available to you.
- Delivering services to facilitate your buying and selling experience, including access to features such as our supplier and buyer directory, opportunity boards, workflow management tools, direct messaging, and calendar.
- Personalizing your digital experience with us, such as enhancing features and designing relevant alerts, products, or services.
- Understanding how you and our clients use our Services and to determine what features and services may interest you and our clients.
- Operating and improving our organization and our services.
- To communicate with you and others, including responding to requests and providing promotional content.
- Troubleshooting, de-bugging, and otherwise addressing issues that may arise with the functionality of the Services.
- Protecting the legal rights, property, safety, and security of records or information, our members and Service users, our organization and others, including detecting and preventing fraud, misuse of the Services, and other unauthorized activity.
- Complying with industry standards, applicable law, judicial process, any properly authorized civil, criminal, or regulatory investigation, or any subpoena or summons issued by a competent authority.
- For such purposes as you may authorize at the time you submit the information.
We also may aggregate or de-identify personal information by removing any details that identify you personally. Aggregated or de-identified information will not be subject to this Policy and will be used to the extent permissible under applicable law.
With Whom We Share Your Information
We may disclose personal information:
- To other visitors of our website, who are prospective of prescribed buyers or suppliers that have an interest in our services, such as your company and contact information.
- To our contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our organization and the Services.
- To government agencies or others as necessary to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, and consistent with other purposes authorized by law.
- To other organizations, such as a buyer or other successor in interest, in the event of an actual or potential merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale, exchange, or transfer of some or all of our assets, including as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding.
- We also will disclose information for any purpose or to any organization that you authorize or permit, such as when we request your consent to share information and you agree.
We respect your privacy and offer choices regarding our collection and use of your personal information.
- When we send you emails or text messages, you will have the right to opt out following the instructions in those messages.
- You may choose not to provide the personal information we request. However, not providing information we request may restrict your ability to use certain features of the Services. For example, we will not be able to provide you with most of the features available through our Services if you do not if you do not purchase a subscription and create an account.
- You may edit and control the visibility of your company profile. You can choose to limit the information you include in your profile. If you need assistance, please contact us as described below.
- You may be able to restrict the collection of personal information or functionality through your device’s operating system or by disabling cookies but doing so may prevent you from using the functionality of the Services. Some Internet browsers have a “do-not-track” feature that let you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. At this time the Services do not respond to browser “do not track” signals. We may allow third parties to use the Services to collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different websites, applications, and other online products or services.
We maintain safeguards intended to protect the personal information collected through the Services. We use reasonable security measures, including physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to protect your personal information. The security of your personal information also depends on you. You should keep your access credential confidential and make sure your devices and software are up-to-date to ensure the latest security measures are installed.
We use payment card processors during order processing. Your payment data is delivered directly from the browser to the payment card processors, who handle your payment card data subject to industry standards regarding security. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your account, purchase history, and device. If you have created an account, please safeguard and do not share your access credentials.
Changes to this Policy
We may update this Policy to reflect changes in our privacy practices at any time and without prior notice to you. When we do so, we will update the Effective Date of the Policy, above. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org